About Me

My photo
klang....tg malim....sepang, selangor...perak, Malaysia
its really HaRd to Understand me....;p lalalala.... so, dun waste ur precious time to understand me coz ull feel the hardship to understand me..... hahahaha..... now u know, im also quite poning person.....hahahaha.... sumtimes, i dun even understand the words or the things that ive mentioned bout myself.... hahahahalalalalala...... things that i love the most... allah almighty, my dad, my mom, my siblings, my hubby;p, my frenz, my students, my degree n also my own self...... studying is alwiz be my passion, cant hardly wait to pursue my master....huhuhuhuhu..... im the kipas susah mati of Kurt Cobain.... Why? he was really hensem.... hahahaha... n the man who sold the world is juz like the lullaby that able to make feel like im in the middle of nowhere,,,,,means sleeping....hahahah talking bout my life's inspiration are my dad n mom.... without them....im not what i am now........ hahahahaha....... im really glad to be raised in a very happy n magnificent family....... lalalalala.... its me....... maybe i need to publish my life's biography......hahahaha

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

AIDILFITRI 2008 (THE WHOLE FAMILY)








THIS PIC ACTUALLY WAS TAKEN ON THE 4TH DAY OF SYAWAL....KAKAKAKA....










No comments: